Are you planning to buy the new android tablet? Do you know what to look for when you are making the purchase? Most buyers are not aware what to look for when making the purchase and often end up buying the wrong tablet that does not match their specific needs and requirements. If you want to avoid making the same mistake you should identify your needs so that you know what to look for when buying.
Things to know when buying new android tablet
- Screen size – The screen size is arguably one of the most important things that you need to focus on when buying the new android tablet. The popular screen sizes are 7 inch to 10 inch and you can make the choice depending on your personal preference.
If you are comfortable typing on a larger screen or want to use the device for watching movies then you can choose to opt for a 10 inch tablet. A 7 inch device is ideal if you read a lot and it can easily fit in your bag or briefcase. The next thing that you need to check is the responsiveness of the screen. If you buy a device that has an unresponsive screen it can ruin your experience.
- Storage – Depending on how you plan to use your android tablet you need to decide on the storage capacity you want. If you intend to use it as an entertainment device to watch movie, play games and listen to music you may have to opt for a larger storage space. However you can opt for a device that has less storage space to fit your budget but increase it by using a removable memory card.
- Connectivity – All tablets have Wi-Fi connectivity and you can make use of it to browse the Internet from the comfort of your home or office. You can choose 3G or 4G data plans if you want to be connected at all times. You need to remember that the cost of opting for a 3G or 4G plan can increase the cost of the tablet you want to buy.
- Warranties – The android tablets are lightweight devices that can break easily if you do not handle them carefully. Most manufactures provide a warranty of one year on the device and you may be able to extend it by paying extra. It is advisable to read the terms and conditions of the warranty so that you may be able to use it effectively if necessary.
- Camera – It is best to check if the device you buy has one camera or two cameras (front and back). You can make use of the camera to record memories of your loved ones or use it for video conferencing.
It is advisable to compare screen size, storage capacity, connectivity, warranties and other features using a comparative chart available on reputed websites selling the new android tablet. You may be able to make an informed choice when you compare the brands, features and prices.